Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 227.195 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,106,356 Dinar (9,271元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)