Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.371 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,556,727 Dinar (¥265,995) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $16 (about 5 hours ago)