Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 277.156 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,837,837 Dinar (R$ 6,631) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)