Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 261.693 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,863,524 Dinar (R$ 7,121) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)