Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 256.656 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,837,964 Dinar (R$ 7,161) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)