Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1462.500 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,049,016 Dinar (1,401 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)