Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40591 IQD / COP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,985,591 Dinar (COL$4,891,696) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (about 2 hours ago)