Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 211.961 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,979,311 Dinar ($b9,338) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 3 hours ago)