Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 60.609 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,272,705 Dinar (L 37,498) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)