Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 261.693 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,878,327 Dinar (R$ 7,178) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 5 hours ago)