Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.510 IQD / INR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 4% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,847,152 Dinar (₨94,675) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)