Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10255 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,696,468 Dinar (Rp 16,542,213) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)