Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.440 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,908,293 Dinar (¥365,204) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)