Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 40.966 IQD / MRU
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 45% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,538,774 Dinar (61,972 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)