Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.337 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,020,995 Dinar (¥226,518) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)