Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 223.562 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 43% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,376,339 Dinar (10,629元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)