Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 913 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.537 IQD / INR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 20% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,969 Dinar (₨112,505) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)