Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1203.258 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,294,225 Dinar (C$3,569) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)