Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 261.693 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,590 Dinar (R$ 7,794) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)