Cost of living in Madras, India vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.958 IQD / INR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 11% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,567,065 Dinar (₨78,518) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ufa costs руб 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 18,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)