Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.866 IQD / INR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 7% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,467,697 Dinar (₨73,881) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)