Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 211.650 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,151 Dinar ($b11,836) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ranchi costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 3 hours ago)