Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 223.621 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 20% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,049,938 Dinar (9,167元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Daegu costs ₩2,033,000 (about 3 hours ago)