Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021.
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,885,218 Dinar in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)