Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.39005 IQD / COP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,425,820 Dinar (COL$3,655,461) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)