Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.419 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,227,720 Dinar (¥315,045) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)