Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.620 IQD / INR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 11% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,635,114 Dinar (₨83,338) in Gulbarga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)