Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.402 IQD / INR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,459,112 Dinar (₨75,206) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)