Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.828 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,021,226 Dinar (E£ 21,774) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 4 hours ago)