Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 227.148 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 23% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,942,884 Dinar (8,553元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)