Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09988 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,745,293 Dinar (Rp 17,473,833) in Depok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)