Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.299 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,211,394 Dinar (₩2,472,349) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)