Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 72.735 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,913,144 Dinar (Mex$ 26,303) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)