Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37977 IQD / COP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,326,050 Dinar (COL$3,491,715) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)