Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14743 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,849,204 Dinar (19,325,886 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)