Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14728 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,099,251 Dinar (21,043,117 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montreal costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $29,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £0.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)