Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2010.247 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 176% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,080,302 Dinar (£2,527) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)