Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1135.819 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 187% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,654,388 Dinar (AU$4,098) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)