Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40591 IQD / COP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,270 Dinar (COL$5,117,555) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)