Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1752.360 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 135% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,849,404 Dinar (€2,197) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)