Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021.
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,060,460 Dinar in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)