Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,103 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,392 (Bs 57,587) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)