Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,544 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14867 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,877 (Bs 39,530) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Chiang Rai costs 38,700 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Wrocław costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)