Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08956 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,097 (Bs 68,078) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Tel Aviv costs 27 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oran costs 1,600 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)