Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,873 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13910 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,540 (Bs 47,018) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bacolod City costs Php3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 105,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vijayawada costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$660 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Reno, Nevada costs $998 (32 minutes ago)