Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08900 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,118 (Bs 68,742) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 188 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nairobi costs Shilling3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U0.93 (about 1 hour ago)