Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09130 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,208 (Bs 57,039) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £13,115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨9,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)