Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,078 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,207 (Bs 45,691) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)