Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,674 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,111 (Bs 57,073) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)