Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08916 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,171 (Bs 46,781) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)