Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,996 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,805 (Bs 56,422) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)