Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Strasbourg, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08878 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Strasbourg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Strasbourg (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,034 (Bs 67,967) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)