Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Stockholm, Sweden
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05120 SEK / SSP *
Do you live in Stockholm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Stockholm (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 kr in Stockholm you would need to make just about 40,668 kr (794,355 Pound) in Juba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)