Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Stockholm, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.628 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Stockholm? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Stockholm (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 kr in Stockholm you would need to make just about 12,129 kr (€1,260) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (40 minutes ago)