Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Stockholm, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,072 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.462 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Stockholm? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Stockholm (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 kr in Stockholm you would need to make just about 9,838 kr (€1,040) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)