Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Stockholm, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.769 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Stockholm? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Stockholm (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 kr in Stockholm you would need to make just about 10,368 kr (€1,061) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)