Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Stockholm, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,164 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.511 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Stockholm? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Stockholm (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 kr in Stockholm you would need to make just about 11,942 kr (€1,256) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)