Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Stavanger, Norway
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29096 NOK / ETB
Do you live in Stavanger? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 45% cheaper than in Stavanger (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 50,000 in Stavanger you would need to make just about kr 27,525 (94,599 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)