Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08750 XCD / TWD
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, you would need at least EC$9,572 (109,402 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$9,300 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)