Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08826 XCD / TWD
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$8,100 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda you would need to make just about EC$6,863 (77,762 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)