Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28533 XCD / MAD
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$7,900 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda you would need to make just about EC$4,376 (15,336 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)