Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.039 XCD / CAD
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, you would need at least EC$9,590 (C$4,704) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$8,500 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)