Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.533 XCD / GBP
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, you would need at least EC$9,616 (£2,722) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$9,000 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)