Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.482 XCD / GBP
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, you would need at least EC$9,369 (£2,691) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$8,400 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)