Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,306 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.102 XCD / EUR
Do you live in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is about the same as in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda)
For example, you would need at least EC$9,728 (€3,136) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$9,400 in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)